Nursing Home Madness 2 Nursing Home Madness 2

BADASS!!

hank's watchin' one of the greatest tv show "dethklok metalocalypse" ahahha badass that is awesome :D

Rapheus responds:

Hank? Hmm... Wrong animation. ;D
And yeah, Metalocalypse is da bomb.

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

hello

my friend awesome job, I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole but please, please make episode 3.obiously if you want hehehe, either way I'll look foward to your next job.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

amaizing JOB

I so look foward to your next masterpiece, very nice job.I have watch many flashes here , and I only give a review to the ones that really gets me exicted. theres no words how good this was, thank you very much.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

thank you Tom, Johnny and Chris... just thank you so much. I enjoy every part of it, is just wonderful... agian thank you.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

my friend, theres is a problem

when I click the sparkles it won't go to color, it doesn't ... well for me still 10/10 because I love your work, please tell me when you got it fixed

Apocalypse Later Apocalypse Later

brutal

such power when the undead rise up, I'm gonna litsen to this GODtrack hehehe . dude freakin' awesome job you are now one of my fav artits

ArtificialFear responds:

Thanks for the awesome feedback! The dead will rise!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

beautiful

very beautiful, in this world we need artist like you, very creative... thanks again for this song. I hope in the future will see more of your work. Take care.

Colour My World Colour My World

wow... beautiful

it touch my heart... this is music from the gods, thanks for this beautiful music

Twins Twins

sweet

my friend, i'm an artist as well but, may I say this the eyes are a little far way, still is an amaizin' job wish to see more of your work:D